Bergweg Zuid Pumping Station
In 2015, Van Boekel Bouw & Infra took on the project of building the Bergweg-Zuid pumping station and the associated structures for the Schieland en de Krimpenerwaard Water Board (SKWB). SKBW worked up a hybrid contract (RAW and UAV-gc) for this project, specifying an end result as well as explicit functional requirements.
For the following elements, the project featured explicit RAW reqiurements:
- Construction of Bergweg-Zuid pumping station, including construction pit, weed guard cleaner, helophyte filter and replacement weir;
- Site layout (construction site and fencing);
- Extending the watercourse to the inlet of the pumping station.
Functional requirements were specified for the following elements:
- Two pressure pipes running from the pumping station under the Bergweg-Zuid;
- An outlet as the end point of the pressure pipes;
- Placing a Spirosol culvert;
- The design and furnishing of part of the public space: temporary and final access road, filling part of the waterway and dredging the main waterway.